Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not Myself

Do you ever have a day (or several days all in a row) where you don't quite feel like yourself? I've been out of sorts for two days now. I'm not sure how to describe it. I just feel . . . uncomfortable in my own skin. Just plain wonky. Of course my monthly visit (tmi?) is due any day now so I suppose its to be expected. I did nothing today but muck around with my blog. BTW, what do you think? The picture in the header is of a work in progress, a Quaker Motif I'll offer as a freebie as soon as I finish stitching it. Of course instead of actually working on it today I took pictures of it in it's sad unfinished state. Keeping Joy is also waiting to be finished. Usually when I'm so close to finishing a design I stitch like mad to get it done. Again, I just don't feel like "me" right now.

*Sigh*

On a good note, however, I've decided I have the best husband in the world. For two days now he's helped with the kids and done virtually all the cleaning in the house. Yesterday he even came home from the store with cheesecake for me. The day before that he came home with more tulips. I love my husband. Really what more could I ask for than a man who loves me even when I'm bonkers.

I haven't decided if tonight I'll stitch or simply curl up on the sofa with the rest of my cheesecake. I promise to have Keeping Joy finished sometime next week and the next free pattern should be up by then too. Hopefully I'll be feeling more like myself by then.

xoxo

Jennie Lynn

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Yep...I have had many of those not myself days! I do hope you get to feeling better soon. Lovely flowers - and cheesecake - yum!

Denise said...

I think we all have those days occasionally.
However, I don't ever recall getting cheesecake...
Wishing you sunnny days ahead!

Meadows08 said...

I have those days too...I hope the cheesecake helped ;)

Dora said...

We all have those days and sometimes I think those days help us put things into perspective.
Cheesecake and flowers....wonderful!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Aw, what a sweetie to help out and spoil you at the same time! We all need those days every once in awhile. =]