Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Lost Weekend

I have spent way too much time this weekend mucking about with digital collages and working on my blog and little time doing anything else. But it was a lot of fun . . . . For those of you who have been checking the blog it probably hasn't looked the same way twice. I think I finally have it looking the way I want it to, although that is liable to change.

I think I'm finally sorted, feeling more like myself this past weekend. The house has kind of fallen to the wayside the past few days so I'm spending today putting it back to order. I'm anxious to get back to stitching, though I may have to revise my schedule a little. I still hope to get something out next week but I'd forgotten my husband's parents are coming to visit. I have no idea how I managed to misplace that little tidbit of information. My husband reminded me yesterday, hence my fervor of cleaning today.

I have decided, after the last few days, that sometimes doing nothing is exactly what I need to do. But thankfully that never lasts very long.

xoxo

Jennie Lynn

3 comments:

Joy said...

Love the new look. Don't forget to take time for "you"!

Parsley said...

I heard about your fun blog from Dixie Samplar Designs. It's lovely! I might just stitch up one of your valentine freebie patterns. THANKS!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I so agree with you! Sometimes I have to have those days where I literally do nothing so I can get back in the swing of things. There is nothing wrong with taking a little time for ourselves especially when we still have children at home. Sounds like you had a fun "time off"!