I've seen patterns such as this at prim shows and antique marts and just had to make one of my own. It's the lowercase version of an alphabet I designed years ago to put into samplers or use as initials. The whole project was so blessedly simple; just what I needed while waiting for my wool to arrive in the mail. I even stitched it on 28ct linen which is unusual for me. I'm surprised I even had any in my stash. This one I aged with much better success than my last attempt (at least to my eyes) and it makes the perfect little prim pincushion. I finished it days ago but finally got it sewn together today. The pattern is oh so simple but I put it up as a free pattern anyway. The alphabet can be used for so many things; I'd love to see what you ladies come up with. I hope you enjoy!!!